Signality is an intelligent sports platform that gives sports rights holders, such as the betting and broadcasting industry and the leagues themselves, superpowers by analyzing video in real-time and extracting unprecedented datasets and statistics. When we say live, we mean milliseconds.
We use our patent-pending proprietary player tracking technology to give leagues, rights holders, and federations access to team and player performance analytics without costly installations. This enables new revenue streams for leagues, betting companies, and broadcasting/OTT.
What’s the job…
As a Software Developer at Signality, you will be an integral part of defining how we work with our models and data. This entails developing infrastructure and tools for data acquisition and annotation and automation of our models' continuous iteration on new fresh data. You will also be involved in defining and setting up best practices for our Deep Learning workflow.
You should have…
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience
- Experience programming in Python
- You have experience in test automation, databases, and relevant scripting technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Awesome if you also have …
- Development contributions to open-source projects
- Experience with machine learning algorithms
And has a personality that likes…
- Attention to detail
- Openness to constructive feedback
- Getting the job done
- Getting your hands dirty!
- Eagerness to learn new skills and technologies
- Continually improving the tools and platform that you use