We are Signality, an innovative, deep tech and open sports and artificial intelligence company at the forefront of sports technology.
We use our patented computer vision technology and AI platform to give leagues, media, and rights holders access to next-generation sports data without costly infrastructure or manual work.
We have been constantly growing over the past years and our aim is to continue this trend by focusing on identifying the best strategy and executing it as a team. To make this happen and to follow this trajectory, we are searching for a Machine Learning Engineer to be part of our R&D team.
What's the job...
As Machine Learning Engineer focused on computer vision, you will be contributing to designing and implementing new deep learning solutions for various sports video analysis (individual player recognition and tracking, ball tracking, event detection, etc.). You will be working with all steps of our implementation workflow in a fast paced team with cutting-edge research to push the boundaries and solve problems that haven't been solved before. We’re looking for someone who is deeply interested in machine learning, and has extensive experience building web-based real-time server applications.
Solve difficult problem formulations
- Design deep networks system
- Train and validate our data
- Deliver product code
MS degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience
- Experience programming in Python
- Experience in relevant software development
- Experience with popular computer vision frameworks (such as OpenCV)
- Experience with machine learning algorithms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our internal language is English, so there is no need to speak Swedish.
Awesome if you also have...
Experience with cloud computing services like AWS or Google Cloud.
- Development contributions to open-source projects
What we offer...
- A position upon which to develop further within the company
- An opportunity to take over responsibilities and follow own ideas
- To be part of a highly motivated, innovative, and dynamic team
- An exciting job field with great opportunities for personal development
- Partly remote working possibilities and flexible working hours