We are Signality, an innovative, deep tech and open sports and artificial intelligence company at the forefront of sports technology.
We use our patented computer vision technology and AI platform to give leagues, media, and rights holders access to next-generation sports data without costly infrastructure or manual work.
Signality has been constantly growing over the past years and aims to continue this trend by focusing on identifying the best strategy and executing it as a team. To make this happen and to follow this trajectory, we are searching for an Automatic Control Engineer.
What's the job ..
As Automatic Control Engineer, you will be an integral part of the team and will be responsible for designing, implementing and improving algorithms for sports video analysis (individual player recognition and tracking, ball tracking, event detection, etc.). You will be working with all steps of our implementation workflow in a fast paced team with cutting-edge research to push the boundaries and solve problems that haven't been solved before. This includes problem formulation, data collection, algorithm design, implementation, validation and product code delivery.
Developing cutting-edge algorithms
- High degree of freedom and need for problem formulation
- Working within a wide area of computer vision and/or tracking
- Working in a fast paced team
MS or Ph.D. in Automatic Control or equivalent engineering experience
- Experience of relevant software development
- Experience programming in Python
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our internal language is English, so there is no need to speak Swedish.
.. and experience within at least one of the following areas:
- Multiple Object Tracking (MOT)
- Kalman filters
- Signal processing
- Time Series
Awesome if you also have...
Experience with cloud computing services like AWS or Google Cloud.
- Development contributions to open-source projects
What we offer...
- A position upon which to develop further within the company
- An opportunity to take over responsibilities and follow own ideas
- To be part of a highly motivated, innovative, and dynamic team
- An exciting job field with great opportunities for personal development
- Partly remote working possibilities and flexible working hours