Signality realizes the new vision of sports by democratizing sports data by providing an open, real-time, and fully automated cloud platform.
We use our patented computer vision technology and AI platform to give sports leagues, media, and rights holders access to next-generation sports data without costly infrastructure or manual work.
Signality has been constantly growing over the past 5 years and aims to continue this trend by focusing on identifying the best strategy and executing it as a team. To make this happen and to follow this trajectory, we are searching for a Project Manager for our automatic sports data extraction solution.
You will be responsible for managing and prioritizing our data API product backlog. You will interact in cross-department communication with the Commercial team to understand our product roadmap and priorities, and with the Engineering and R&D teams to execute our strategy.
We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial Project Manager who values moving quickly and can help innovate and coherently drive product initiatives across the company.
Your overall responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with the Commercial, R&D, and Engineering teams
- Understand our platform capabilities, possibilities, and limitations
- Translate product strategies to tasks for development
- Ensure the product backlog is prioritized to deliver maximum business value
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Team to ensure the most effective launch of new products and features
- Prioritize tasks with inherent uncertainty as is often the case with cutting edge technology
- Define validation processes of non-binary product features like quality levels for specific data points
- Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
You will have the opportunity to disrupt the sports performance, media, and betting industry by creating unique live data and making it widely accessible. We aim at serving the sports industry globally at all levels.
- Experience as a Project manager, lead, owner, or related industry experience
- Experience in building and launching various APIs, including API-based products and services
- Strong leadership, organizational and execution skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of engineers and other cross-functional representatives
Awesome if you also have...
- Experience with shipping, maintaining, and upgrading SaaS products
- Engineering education or software development experience
- A passion for sports
- Experience with sports data (tracking and event data)
- Exposure to machine learning or AI-powered product
What we offer...
- A position upon which to develop further within the company
- Opportunity to take over responsibilities and follow own ideas
- Be part of a highly motivated, innovative, and dynamic organization
- Exciting job field with great opportunities for personal development
- Remote working possibilities and flexible working hours