Signality delivers sports data to stakeholders by analysing videos and images, all in the cloud. Our AI platform gives sports rights holders superpowers in the form of unprecedented data, statistics, and visualisations. And when we say live, we're talking milliseconds. Truly live data enables consumers to engage with what's happening on the field, court, and rink, as it happens.
We use our patented computer vision technology to give leagues, the media, and rights holders access to next-gen sports data without costly infrastructure or manual work.
Our team enables new revenue streams for leagues, teams, betting companies, and broadcasting/OTT.
The future of sports is changing. To get the attention of fans today, sports leagues are realising they need to compete with a wide array of applications and social networks that are designed to win the attention of sports fans.
The sports world is changing. This is where you come into the picture.
As the Senior UX Designer in the Product Squad you will help shape the services and products that help stakeholders in sports to gain the attention of their existing customers and also the younger generation of sports fans.
Essentially, the experience of watching a sports match should be a truly immersive and interactive experience and Signality's patented technology and cloud platform can get the job done.
Signality has a patented technology that enables consumers to interact and play with the entire 3D environment of sports in their smartphone, tablet, or browser; from tapping on players and balls; showing overlays, filters, and stats - dynamically and live.
We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial Senior UX Designer who values moving quickly and can help innovate and coherently drive product initiatives across the company.
You will have the opportunity to disrupt and enhance the sports industry by creating products based on our unique live data. Our products aim at gaining global visibility and audience.
What you will do at Signality
- Be the primary owner of the UX/UI of the application or tool you’ll be working on.
- Champion design in projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple launches with significant Product Design responsibility
- Create UX wireframes, prototypes, presentations, and final UI for products and features.
- Work closely with management, stakeholders, product manager, and developers.
- Work across the entire product design field, meaning from research to hand-off to developers.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Product team on methodology, design systems, and shared component libraries.
- Research user behaviours, validate concepts with end users and turn insights into value-adding products and services
- Measure continuously, analyse data and gather learnings that will lead to data driven decisions.
- Facilitate and conduct interviews with our users to understand their problems and needs.
- Test your designs with real users to make sure you're actually solving real problems.
- Gain a deep understanding of the problems we’re solving. Help define what is important to focus on for product and user success.
Who you are
- You have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles.
- You have demonstrated fluency in Sketch, Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- Strong typographic, layout and/or motion-based skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to do rapid prototyping
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have good communication skills and you are fluent in English.
- You have the ability to work quickly, independently and pragmatically; you can handle multiple design projects concurrently while shifting priorities as required to meet deadlines.
- You are creative, you think outside of the box and love to solve problems.
- You follow along with industry trends for interactions, digital design and more.
Awesome if you also have
- A passion for sports
- The ability to translate your design to code.
- You have a masters or bachelor degree in interaction design or similar.
- You are used to working across devices and country borders.
And has a personality that likes
- Good at listening and filtering noise
- Attention to detail
We get off on solving real problems in the simplest, fastest, most elegant manner possible and want to work with people fitted with a problem-solving mindset. Being immersed in a challenging environment working on cutting-edge fields, you must manifest interest in design and UX technology and be genuinely curious about anything.
What we offer...
This position has a base salary, incentive compensation, and possibly stock options.